Student Council Minutes – 5/12/17
Hey Everyone, Student Council is going through a lot of significant changes and we are excited to show you what we’re working on. We’ve spent our first few meetings discussing our roles on Student Council and what we want our student government to do. We’ve synthesized that discussion into a mission statement and purpose statement for Student Council. We’ll be sharing that with you to get your feedback once we finish hammering out the details. This is what we have so far. Expect these updates every other week so that you know what we are working on.
Ethan L. on behalf of Student Council
Student Council is going through a lot of significant changes and we are excited to show you what we’re working on.- Ethan L.
- We’ll be releasing notes on our various endeavors in the form of minutes. They’ll be published through the Nueva Circle like this one.
- We have started planning grade-specific town halls. Expect one of those before the end of the year with your grade rep. This will be an opportunity to tell us what we are doing well, what you would like Student Council to do in the next year, and what you think of our existing goals.
- The weight room is ready for use! There will be classes on how to use it and community guidelines coming out soon.
- Find the best ways to get feedback from the community. One notable example is the town halls which we are making happen.
- Continue working on the mission statement so we can share it with you.
Written by ETHAN L.